Sunday 14 December 2014

Not a bad few days

 

Again I was dragged away from work mid week too visit the birding mecca Tittesworth. 5 Whoopers had landed so I was hoping third time lucky as they dont stop very long and the others that dropped in disappeared before my key were in the ignition. It was a close call Tuesday as I drove there they took off only to return a few mins later.
 Saturday started off very well with a visit to Westport after the illusive Smew. Not so illusive Saturday but a good distance away in the non frozen middle. After that I headed Tittesworth but fog spoiled any real birding there. There was a small window of around five minutes where I clocked plenty of Snipe on the Conservation pool and a couple of Pochard drifted past the island. The Brent Goose was about but out of view for myself
..

No comments:

Post a Comment